Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Supernatural Business Breakthrough and Scholarship



I had been in Lagos with my children and my husband. Something happened, and I had to travel back to Delta State. That was how my business came down! It was terrible!
    I held on to the Word of God, I was reading Bishop’s books and paying my tithes. After sometime, as nothing was happening, I became discouraged. 
   I read Pst. (Mrs.) Faith Oyedepo’s book, Rescued From Destruction.  In a portion of this book, the author said, ‘When you have problem, don’t run away from God, run to God.’  So, I became serious again with God.
   At a service, my pastor said, ‘There is no problem that God cannot solve. Where they have rejected you, God will call you back.’ So, I held on to that Word!  I belong to the Harvester’s Squad, but I was not going there again. 
   One day, I had a dream where someone tapped me and asked me, ‘What are you doing here? Look at your mates doing evangelism and you are sleeping.’ Immediately, I woke up, but I didn’t see the person who tapped me.
   Last week, I took a step of faith, and I went out for the Outreach programme. As I was witnessing, I received a call from a company where I was sacked eight years ago. I was given a business of N120,000, and I was told that it’s a running contract, which I will be executing always.
   As if that was not enough, while I was still witnessing, I was called and giving a contract of N1.1 million.
   As if that was not enough, my first son won a scholarship that the school fees is over N300,000. Meanwhile, on January 1 this year, the Bishop declared, ‘God will give you surprises that are beyond you.’  God has really given me surprises that are truly beyond me!
   God of this Commission is faithful! I have come to return all the glory to Him!” --- Bridget Urhiafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment