Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Liver Terminal Disease Healed By Prophetic Impartation



I am here to testify to the goodness of God in the life of my immediate younger brother. Sometime ago, he was diagnosed with a serious terminal liver sickness. He has been in and out of hospital several times. During Papa Oyedepo’s last prophetic visit, I was on my way to the Church when my phone rang and my sister told me my brother has been rushed to the hospital for admission again.
At the church I was posted to serve outside and everywhere was jam packed. But I told myself if only I could see Papa’s face, my brother will be healed. I tried entering the auditorium there was no way to get in or even have a peep inside. The doors and windows were thickly covered. I went round to the window by the multi-purpose hall.  Somebody that was standing on a chair permitted me to stand on the same chair so I could have a peep inside. I saw Papa’s face for 20 seconds and inside of me I knew my brother was going to get healed.
As I was going back to my service point, the Spirit told me to place my phone on the speaker outside and I called my brother on the hospital bed. I told him ‘This is Papa praying, receive your healing now’.  The phone was on just for about 5 minutes and that was it! My brother was discharged. Immediately after, miraculously, God arranged a job for him which required for him to do a medical check. Everyone in the family was afraid that his liver disease will be a barrier. But behold he went for the medical test only to discover that God has given him a brand new liver. The name of the Lord be praised forever!
Dcn Gift Ese Oloko

No comments:

Post a Comment