Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Testimony - Now an Associate Chartered Accountant



“Since November 2009, I had been writing the professional examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). I wrote the level one exam four times before I could cross over to the next level, which I also had a challenge with.
During the Easter Service in April, the Bishop prophesied that by the resurrection power of Jesus, we would not be found rewriting an exam. I had never heard him say such, so, I held on to it.
During one of my studies, my spirit reminded me that it was my seventh time of writing the exam. Then, the Holy Spirit said seven meant perfection, and God would perfect all that concerned me.
I wrote the exam in May 2013, bearing in mind the prophecy that came forth from the Bishop and the confirmation by the Holy Spirit.
Today, I am an Associate Chartered Accountant after writing the exam seven times.  I give all the glory to God!” --- Kehinde, O.

No comments:

Post a Comment