Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Now An Employer


   “I am a graduate. I had been jobless for years. In one of the services, the bishop said we should locate the talent God gave us, trade it and multiply by it. The word hit me!
   The following day, God reminded me that when I was serving the NYSC, I used to dress the hairs of my fellow female corpers. He said that was my gift!
   My father then called me asking what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to operate a hairdressing salon. He wasn’t pleased that being a graduate, I wanted to end up as an ordinary hairdresser!
   After consideration, he said I should start. He gave me some money to rent a shop. As I started the business, nothing was happening.
   At one of the Business Conventions, I attended the Impartation Service. After the bishop laid hands on me, I prayed to God to perfect everything concerning my new business.
The following day, from a source I was not expecting anything, God dazed me with financial favours! Now, my business has opened up! Instead of looking for employment, I am now looking for people to employ!” ---Tunde, O.  

No comments:

Post a Comment