Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - From Casual Worker To Supervisor Via Mantle Impartation



   “I had been jobless for three years. One of my neighbours invited me, and last Sunday was my second time of coming here.
   I came to this church two weeks ago, during the Mantle Impartation. In that service, the Bishop said we should place our mantles on our heads or our chests. I obeyed the Bishop’s instruction and I told God I needed a job.
    Last year, I worked with one company, where I was employed as a casual staff. After I worked there for two months, I said I won’t continue like that, because they were paying me N18,000 monthly.
   On Monday, I dressed up and my spirit told me to just leave the house. I just put my faith on line, and made up my mind that I was going to get a better job that day.
   Then I went to that same company. I saw my boss, who is in charge of quality control. He said, ‘Aregbe, where have you been since? We have been looking for you. Go and bring your result, your CV and everything. There is a vacant post of a supervisor! They need one supervisor right now!’ 
   Then I quickly went back, brought my Curriculum Vitae (CV) and submitted it that same day.
   Lo and behold, last Tuesday, I was invited for an interview. As I’m talking to you right now, I’m a new supervisor in that company! I give God all the glory!”
 -- Mr. Aregbesola Adebayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment