Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - My Business Picked Up



   “Since I completed my Higher National Diploma course (HND) in 2008, things had been very tough.  I had a very loving father before, but I didn’t know what happened that he wasn’t caring about me. I was merely living from hand to mouth.
   In this year of restoration, God gave me three different inspirations of business ideas. I shared two of them with someone and the ideas died.    
    God told me that if I shared the third idea with another person and it died, He won’t give me another one.
   On February 24th this year, through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, I bought a popcorn machine without any hitch.
   I thought that I would be realizing a minimum of N3000 per day, but I was getting only N200 per day! The sale of my product was definitely low! I started thinking about the downturn. I was getting emaciated because of this.
   To the glory of God, when I succumbed to God, he stepped in. Throughout last week, I was always short of supplies.
   God has so much done it that I never had enough of my product. Just as He told Abraham that as far as his eye could see was given to him that is what God has done for me!  My business picked up! I give Him all the glory!”--- Olubusola, G.

No comments:

Post a Comment