Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Testimony - Built a School in Six Weeks



“When I joined this Commission, I had no job. I prayed and was led to establish a school. Since I did not want to despise the days of little beginnings, I started the school in my house, but people mocked me.
I keyed into every prophetic word from this altar and never took evangelism lightly.  I told God, ‘so ekun mi di ogo’ (Lord, turn my tears to glory), which He did.
In Shiloh 2012, I was desperate for a change of level because I was tired of using my house as a school. So, I emptied my school’s account as my Shiloh sacrifice, and trusted God to build me a school.
During one of the Shiloh Services, the Bishop said that God’s hand built Covenant and Landmark University, so, from that day, we would experience God’s hand in our buildings. I keyed into it.
On the Sunday Shiloh ended, my neighbour informed my husband of his intention to sell his uncompleted building. He said several people had come for the property but God told him to sell it to us. He further said we should not stress ourselves about the money, that we could pay in instalment.
God provided the money and the property was acquired. Lo and behold, God built the school in six weeks and it has been dedicated. Indeed this is my year of Next Levels!” --- Teju, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment