Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Divine Judgement



A brother who had various satanic attacks including the death of his wife and subsequently attempted suicide because of his wife’s death. He joined our church at the cell level (in December2011) just by seeing one of our cell fellowship banners in Anthony. He came into the cell location and shared his troubles with the brethren.
It was on the second day of the fast that God’s servant gave an instruction that we should rise up to pray at night that the young man had this strange encounter.
“I woke up at 1.30am to pray in obedience to the instruction of the Bishop. While I was praying in tongues, I heard a noise in my roof. As I continued to pray, a big cat fell down from my roof. I continued to pray, the cat was helpless, and it could not stand on its feet but screaming disturbingly. The noise attracted my neighbor. After I finished praying, my neighbor came to join me. We both killed the cat with a cutlass by cutting off its neck. To my surprise, I saw a wedding ring and necklace in the cat’s neck. Then we burnt the cat, the wedding ring and necklace. Praise the lord!”..Bro Jude Onyekwuru - Canaanland, Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment