Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Professional Examination Success



I work in a multinational organization, which requires us to write professional examinations. 

 In my last set of professional papers, there was one I failed, by just one mark.  So, I sat for the paper again, and I failed it by two marks.

Then the management of my organization called me and said that I had one more chance, that if I failed again, I would leave the organization.  I have seen that happen to several people before. That was when I knew I had to engage in spiritual warfare.

I sat for the professional examination on December 10. Meanwhile, I came down here a week before the paper, which was during the Shiloh week. 

I engaged in spiritual warfare, the prophetic Word was declared severally over my life and I sat for the paper.

The result came out this month, and I’m qualified! I have passed! I just come to give thanks to God!”
--- Yinka Arewa.

No comments:

Post a Comment