Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimonies - GOD OF VENGEANCE AT WORK




I wish to testify of God vengeance on one of my former boss uncle who is a witch, he visited him at Lagos here immediately after the strike, the moment the uncle enters his house, he the uncle saw our 2012 church calendar and saw the picture of Bishop holding the microphone, he screemed and told this my boss to remove the calendar, but he told him it is a calendar, what happen to it? The reply from the uncle is that the man in the calendar is spreading FIRE through the microphone, that he should not allow the fire to be on him.
My boss called me and told me the happening, because since December 2011 when he miss his promotion i use to go to the house and pray with him, give our church CDS, SIGNS and WONDERS, ANOINT him and the house plus his office.
Immediately i told him that the calendar i gave to you i an anointed one, so we went to the house and prayed for at least one hour and re anointed the house again, at this time the uncle parked out to the Boys Quarters, that he is not feeling free in the main house. The next morning he left to the village at Akwa Ibom state. On getting back to the village  the uncle was struck and totally Paralyzed  and was crying that the children should tell this my boss to stop the man on the calendar  from pouring FIRE on him that he have left this my boss son he will never come to the house again.To God be all the glory.          - Dcn Philip Agbutun - Canaanland, Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment