Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - My Enemies Faced The God Of Vengeance



Indeed our God is set to kill our enemies.
On Monday when i got to the office my superior at the office just came up to me and was ranting ,but i couldn't place why and what the reason was, so i kept quiet, after like 5min he left and i opened my office door and saw two redhead lizards alongside marching out of my office, i was amazed cos it ain't naturally possible for such species to walk side by side. A colleague in the office saw it and said he didn't know that am rearing lizards for my zoo, but another person in the office kicked the two lizards and they scattered on their impact on the wall.
I went into my office, barely 25mins the same superior came into my office and started shouting, before i could say a word to him he removed his suit, followed by his shirt, his shoes and his pants ;then people in the office rushed at him, knowing fully well that this was pure insanity.
He was taken to his office, about 1hr later i was called into his office,he was laying flat with his face to the ground and begging me to forgive him for whatever he had done. I said to him, how I can forgive you if I don't know what you have done, but he kept asking for forgiveness. I told him to confess, after 30mins he was taken to 'ARO'-(HOME FOR THE MENTALLY DERANGED).He was reported dead Tuesday afternoon.
His wife came to my office before his demise that i should forgive and forget and that she didn't know i was this young, that she thought it was someone the same age as the husband 'cos the husband was always telling her of someone trying him at the office. She told me that the husband confessed that he kept a small pot under my seat, but the Holy Spirit brought to my mind the lizards that walked out of my office, that ;that was the pot He the Holy Spirit made mobile to walk out of my office. Immediately i told the wife that there was no remedy to the husbands case.
Thursday morning i was told that everyone of them that was involved in my issue where all dead the wife confirmed this, as see came running to me that she also knew about it; immediately she said all these things she collapsed and was rushed out of the office complex. Indeed the God of vengeance is terrible in his wrath.
Today my overall boss called me and said i was due for a promotion, now am occupying the position of the man that wanted me dead. Hallelujah, Jesus is indeed all out for His elect.
John Isaac Innocent – Canaanland, Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment