Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Next Levels Miracle Job



“On the 18th of February 2012, the bank where I worked downsized and I was affected. It seemed everything had gone wrong, but I immediately composed myself, and was careful not to murmur. 
I got an instruction to re-do the Courses in Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) which I did last in 2000.  I came for the Basic Certificate Course (BCC) in May and Leadership Certificate Course (LCC) in July 2012. After the courses, I knew I had been fed spiritually. I also paid a complete tithe of all the entitlements paid, because I remembered the Bishop ones asked his grandmother what she carried (tithe) to church every Sunday and she said, ‘this is God’s portion that makes the remaining meaningful’.
I had applied to an organization for over a year and it seemed nothing was forthcoming.  During the 21-day prayer and fasting, I sat with God and gave Him strong reasons why my miracle job should be delivered. I also keyed into the prophetic declarations in the flight-2013 flyer.
In February, when the Prayer-Reach Project was declared, I keyed into it heartily. I brought my convert to church on the 17th, and the following day I got a call saying, ‘prepare for an interview on Tuesday the 19th. 
On the 25th, I was called to pick up my employment letter. It’s not just an ordinary job; it’s a next levels job in all its ramifications. I give all the glory to God!” --- Dcns. Lillian, O.

No comments:

Post a Comment