Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - God Of Vengeance In Action



“Duri.ng the just-concluded 21 days of fasting and prayer, I had prayed and committed myself to everything that was coming from this altar.
Meanwhile, I had a wicked uncle, who had been troubling us physically and spiritually, for several years. Because of his wicked and evil ways, I included him in my prayer request list, for God to deal with him.
Suddenly, about four nights ago, I dreamt that I had a challenge with him. In that challenge, we were fighting, and suddenly, he flew into the air. By the time he was landing, he landed on my Alsatian dog, and it died immediately. 
Coincidently, on the first of January this year, that dog really died! I became more violent, as if he was responsible for several other things that were happening in our family.
The following morning, during the hospital fellowship, his obituary was announced to everybody around.
On Thursday evening, the bishop while ministering led us into the new wine of praises. So, I got highly intoxicated by that teaching.
I spent one hour praising the Lord from 5.30-6.30 a.m. On getting back to the hospital fellowship, I declared that my evil and wicked uncle must die the same day. 
Lo and behold, three hours after, a phone rang from Ibadan, saying that the owner of the phone was dead! Immediately, I knew that was my uncle! 
When I asked them how he died, they said they saw him go to the bed overnight. The following day, when they went to open the door, they found him dead, with his face on the floor! I give God all the glory!” --- Dr. Segun Owolabi - Canaanland, Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment