Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Miracle Baby Via Soul Winning



 “We got married in August 2006 and since then; we had been believing God for children.

We joined this Commission in 2003, but we were not committed. We were just ‘Bench warmers.’ Because of that, we left and started going around, looking for solutions and visiting hospitals. But all to no avail.

In 2010, God restored us back to this Commission, by divine direction. Since then, we became so committed that we opened our house for a fellowship centre. Immediately, God showed up!

In September 2011, the Bishop had declared, ‘In these remaining three months, make them the most spiritual months of your life. Whatever you ask God, He will do it for you.’ And I received it!

That month, my husband and I said, ‘God, we’ve asked you for children, and we didn’t see any. Now, we are asking for souls. Give us unsaved souls.’ That was what we asked God for. God did it! Those souls God gave us, came to the altar and gave their lives to Christ. That same month, I got pregnant, even when the doctor said that it wasn’t possible!

What happened was that I tied the mantle that was given to me on bishop’s birthday around my waist, with the faith that I must get pregnant that month.

On June 3, 2011, God blessed us with a bouncing baby boy by name Ugonna Divine Dominion. It is joy unspeakable! We praise the Lord!”
……..Mr & Mrs. E. A. Eze

No comments:

Post a Comment