Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Divine Turn Around



  We started coming to this church by divine direction, after I was attacked by robbers on my way on a business trip to Honk Kong. Since then, I started experiencing breakdown in my business.
     A friend gave me two tapes with the titled, Doing The Impossible With The Available and Nothing Can Stop You, when I was looking for money to support my business.
     I listened to those tapes over and over. Since then, my business jerked back to life!  I didn’t borrow from anyone again. By divine direction, God lead us into fashion business. We had only $1000 (one thousand dollars) remaining in our hand.
    I went to my box and brought out many spiritual medicines (anointed tapes and books) titled, Doing The Impossible with The Available, Nothing Can Stop You and Understanding The Power Of Praise, etc and I devoured them!
   In Shiloh 2008, the bishop said that the following Shiloh would be our thanksgiving Shiloh. I believed it with all my heart!  In March 2009, God blessed us with a Range Rover HSE car. In August, we bought a house in Lekki! God really closed our case with thanksgiving!”--- Mrs. Ifeanyichukwu.

No comments:

Post a Comment