Friday, July 5, 2013

Testimonies: Acts Of A Mighty God In Winners Chapel - Part IV



Winners’ Chapel International Inc.
Winners Satellite Fellowship
Saturday 27th July, 2013

1)            Next Levels Promotion!
   “In our month of liberation in 2006, I was promoted to the post of deputy managing director in my office, and I was the first African to attain that post.
   A vacancy arose towards the end of 2012, for the post of the managing director. Hitherto, no Nigerian or African had ever sat on that seat. So, I was told to embark on a search for an expatriate MD. I went home, told my wife and she said we should continue to pray. She said, ‘In this Commission to which we belong, it is only the best we are entitled to.’ I made up my mind to listen to instructions, even when I knew I wanted the post.
   In January, while abroad, I was asked to write a memo in search of an expatriate MD in Germany. I was so sad when I came back from that trip and I confided in my wife. She encouraged me not to relent in faith.  I decided to thank God for my present position, and devote my life to His service. I also engaged in soul-winning.
   During the Liberation Night in 2013, the Bishop made a remark that he was eager to hear our testimonies, and I said I would line up for that.  On the second day of the week of Blood Of Sprinkling, which was a Tuesday, we prayed and ended our prayer at exactly 9.39 p.m. When I checked my phone, I saw a text message nominating me for the post of the MD by the foreign office.    On May 23, I became the first Nigerian MD. The board ratified this appointment; I give all glory to God!” --- Ishola, I.
   2)   Tremendous Turn-Around!
   “After working in a bank for so many years, in 1999 I set up a financial house which eventually crashed. In 2003, I set up a mortgage bank, and by 2004 it crashed. I lost everything I had worked for.
   In 2006, a friend brought me here. The first day I entered the tabernacle, the bishop said, ‘The life of an unbeliever is full of struggles. The life of a believer is full of triumph of faith.’
   That same month was the Easter period. During the service, the bishop declared that when Jesus died on the cross, amazing things happened! Also, he said it didn’t matter how long one’s business had crashed, that business names would be heard again all over the world. These declarations hit me! I give God all the glory, because my business that crashed in 2002 bounced back to life in 2008! Not only that, from 2008 when I was planted in the Lord, I started flourishing on an unprecedented scale! Between 2008 till date, the lord has blessed me tremendously! My business name is not just heard in Lagos or Port Harcourt where I come from, it is even heard in New York, Atlanta and eastern Texas. Today, I pay my tithe in millions, to the glory of God!” --- Israel, O.
3)  18 Years Memory Loss Restored! 
   “While I was in the Federal College Of Science and Technology in 1991, I was hoping to come out in flying colours.  The next thing that struck me was a psychiatric illness. After the diagnosis, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with me. I was taken to the drug ward, and when I came out, my memory was lost.
   From then onwards, I never knew what I was doing. I started hearing the voices of the devil urging me to commit suicide. After I was discharged from psychiatric hospital, I was just moving about aimlessly.
   A day came when I was brought to the church during an Anointing Service. The bishop laid hands on me and prayed for me, and that was it! That was how God healed me! The 18 years of memory loss was restored. I give God glory!” ---Samuel, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment