Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Assorted Testimonies From Winners Chapel Nyeri



DIVINE PROTECTION
   I Was at home and I boiled some water at a high boiling point As I was carrying it, I met my child and by accident I poured the water to her I cried to God and declared no harm by the water and it did not she is now here ready to go to Sunday school. To God I give all the grory.
Sis Zaina
DIVINE DIRECTIONS
I had always wished to go and attend a service at Winners chapel Narobi and last Friday I got a chance to go home and I decided to go for a kesha in Narobi so that on Saturday morning I go home. I did not know the exact location of the church but I always heard its in Adams Arcade so I took a bus that goes to those routes. When I reached at the junction it was very late, I got worried but I told God I can never lost my way to your place and eventually God sent to me a lady who was going for the same kasha and directed  me I went and I got the package that God had for me I give Him all the praise.
Sis Peris

DIVINE PROTECTION
I witnessed three accidents the same day. One of them happened exactly after I had passed with my car, the next one was just before and the last one just on the spot. I knew the devil wanted to attach me but since I had anointed myself and my car before the journey none of the accidents could reach me I give God all the praise.                                                                        
Dr. Wasambla
  
DIVINE FAVOUR
I am the Evangellism team leader and I was going out to reach people I met a siater whom I prayed for and she got saved and since that day she has never missed church and she is now blessed. Also in my place of work I have been promoted to be the Mananger of the Green World Company all these are out of service to God. 
I have also be invited to go and preach at The High Court of Nyeri by a lady from a different church I count it as God’s favour.
Mrs. Mbogo

DIVINE HEALING
My son was suffering from a very severe cold for three days but after I applied the tools we have been taught in church i.e anointing oil and the mantle there was instant healing I give God all the glory.
Mrs. Mumo



DIVINE FAVOUR
Since I went for a leave two months ago I have never been given my salary. On Monday I came to church and shared this with pastor who prayed for me and told me I will be paid. On Saturday the same week my boss contacted me and told me to go for my salary. To God be all the glory.
Sis Mary  

DIVINE FAVOUR
I had lost my job for sometimes ago because of a certain serious case that was being followed but after persistently serving God He restored my job I give all the glory to him. 
Sis Anastacia  

DIVINE BREAKTHROUGH
I had been alcoholic for over twenty years and after believing God and getting saved God delivered me I give all the glory to him.
Bro. Matu

DIVINE BREAKTHROUGH
 I went to evangelism to Kingongo prison and after sharing the word of God with them over eighty of them got saved all the Glory be to God
Mr. Mbogo

FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH
I started a project and it has been stagnated for six months I have used the key of faith and prayer and now God has blessed me and the projects are now running well even one of my cars which had an accident is now okey I give God all the glory.
Sis Anastacia
 
 DIVINE FAVOUR
During the feet washing service we were taught of possessing our possessions and after the service I met a sister who had a challenge with a certain portion of land I prayed with her and told her to go and possess that place where she wants to be given to start her business and after possessing that ground she was given the best site and the business is doing very well. To God be all the glory.
Mr. Mbogo

DIVINE HEALING
I prayed for a certain sick child whom the doctors were unable to identify the disease and I commanded the mother to apply anointing oil and after two days the child was healed glory be to God.
Mr. Mbogo



ANSWERED PRAYER
I shared with a business woman on how her feet could do for her dominion and as her feet were washed he took dominion over a piece of land where she wanted to start her business. She was given the best portion and the business has grown to higher level I give God all the glory.
Mr Mbogo

 ANSWERED PRAYER 
I have been praying for promotion and in this month of unlimited breakthroughs I have gotten a promotion in my place of work.
Bro Wachira   
DIVINE CONNECTION
We have not been in good terms with my brother and we’ve stayed for long without communication and last week as I was trying to sms him he sent me a message with a scripture from psalms91:1-4 I thank God for family re-union.
Bro James                                                                                                                                      
DIVINE HEALING
I  have been sick for four months, I believed God and now I am compleately healed I give Glory to God.
Sis Anastacia
SALVATION
I have been engaging the key of prayer for the last thirteen years for salvation of my sister since she was one of those who didn’t believe in Christianity so being the first born saved person in my family I kept on serving God and praying for my family and in the month of july my sister got saved. I give glory to God
Mrs Mumo
DIVINE HEALING
As I woke up this morning to come for the Youth service my knee was very painful but I applied anointing oil and prayed according to the word of God in Exodus 23:25 and I got instant healing I thank God so much.
Dr Wasambla
DIVINE FAVOUR
The whole of last week I have been attending meetings in high places and divine favour has been following me I have become a known Doctor in high institutions than I ever thought everything I do is always appreciated I give glory.                                                                                                                                                          Dr. Wasambla
DIVINE PROTETION
My son was anointed on Sunday since the schools were opening the following week and when he went to school there was an outbreak of chicken pox all the other children were affected exept my son I thank God for His divine protection.                                                                                                                                                  Bro James.
My daughter was sick for a whole day and I decided that I will not take her to hospital but instead I went to hospital for evangelism and when I got back home she was compleately healed. I give God all the glory.
  SIs Mary
SALVATION OF SOULS
This morning I went for evangelism and as was giving out handbills I was also sharing the word of God to some people whom I was inviting and two people gave their lives to God I give Him all the glory.                       Mrs Mbogo.
DIVINE SUCCESS
I was believing God to pass my exam and a day before I sat for my papers I encouraged myself and proclaimed that divine success is my portion and when I sat for my exam I was through within the first twenty minutes and I knew I had passed. Eventually when the results came out I had passed give God all the glory.                                                                                                                                                                                      Sis Annita.
DIVINE HEALING
I was a victim of an accident that occurred where some people died and I was in a comma for a few months and through prayersGod healed me I am here to to thank Him and return all the glory to Him.  Bro Hillary.
DIVINE HEALING.
I joined this commission a month ago and I joined ushering and since then I have been serving God. I knew the devil was not happy about it and last week my son had fever. I took him to hospital but the doctor said he had no problem the same night the challenge became worse but I decided not to take him to hospital since I serve a God who is a healer, I called my brother and we prayed, anointed him and the next morning he was compleately heald I thank God so much.                                                                                                          Sis Loise.
I got injured as was doing kingdom service I applied anointing oil and the pain went immediately I thank God.                                                                                                                                                                                         Sis Anne
DIVINE FAVOUR
I have been keying to kingdom service and been telling God to favour me and last week I was privileged to go to Narok for marketing of our products and by God’s grace I sold goods worthy ksh. 53000/= I give Glory to God.                                                                                                                                                                       Mrs Mbogo
DIVINE FAVOUR
My daughter was frustrated when she got a job and during the repotting day she was dismissed. When she communicated that to me I prayed and fasted and within that same week he got another job with double the salary of the first job and my son got a job too I thank God for the double portion.                                  Bro.Matu
DIVINE FAVOUR
I applied for a job and believed God for it and eventually God gave me the job and everything was paid for. I thank God for his leading.                                                                                                                                     Sis Christine
DIVINE HEALING.
I have been having a back ache during the night but okey during the day. Our last Sunday service as we were anointed to I prayed that the anointing may break every yoke in my life. As I was putting my hand on my head and declaring, I saw a very fat man with long clothes coming out of me and since then the back ache disappeared I thank God for divine healing.                                                                                             Sis Anastcia.
DIVINE HEALING
One of my neighbour’s child had a severe cold, I went to her place and anointed the child and gave her some anointing to take and after two days the child was healed I give God all the glory.
A friend of mine has a business of selling vegetables but it has not be going well for sometime I went to her place and anointed the vegatables she was selling and since then the business picked. I give all the glory to God.                                                                                                                                                                             Sis Judith

DIVINE FAVOUR
Last Monday we were stopped from working with my colleague, I prayed over that issue and also came to see pastor who also prayed and anointed me and assured me that it will be well and I went back home. The same day as I was going to pick my child from school I met my boss at the gate asking me to resume the job on Monday together with my friend I give glory to God.                                                              Sis Faith
DIVINE LEADING
God has led me this month of leading to the Winners family and for all what God has done in my life I dedicate all my life to him.                                                                                                                                           Bro HIllary
DIVINE HEALING
Last month my kidneys were bound to fail but I believed in the teachings of I am a living Wonder by the word  and I declared healing in my life and now I am compleately healed I give glory to God.                                             Sis Anastacia

No comments:

Post a Comment