Friday, July 5, 2013

Testimonies: Acts Of A Mighty God In Winners Chapel - Part I



Winners’ Chapel International Inc.
Winners Satellite Fellowship
Saturday 6th July, 2013

1)    Now An Employer Of Labour!
   “Three years ago, I heard that there would be a Businessmen’s Breakthrough Night, and I came. Meanwhile, I didn’t have anything to show for my labour. I was just moving from one place to another and nothing was happening for me.
   The Bishop said we should write the names of our companies and our addresses. As nothing was happening for me, I laid down here and prayed to God. God gave me an insight and I invested on it.
   I spent three days in the camp to pray to God and He changed my story. Today, God established my company, which is already registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria.
  Also, God gave us favour to the extent that they are now buying our goods from other countries outside Nigeria. I am an employer of labour today! I just give God all the glory!” ---David, O.

2)    From Grass To Grace!
   “Three years ago, I told my parents that I wanted to get married. They said I didn’t look like it. They said that I should not attempt getting married, because I would become a liability to them. I told my mother that I didn’t care about what anybody said. I only cared about what the Bible said that things we could see were created out of nothing. Then I made up my mind to be patient and see what God would make out of me.
   Three years later, I had a registered company. Now, I consult for three universities, pay salaries of 17 staff, I rebuilt my parents’ house, I have a good accommodation and I am married with kids. The same people that said I would become a liability to them, now depend on me.     During the seven days of fasting and prayer, I told my wife that it was time for us to diversify. God gave us a vision. Today, we are also in the oil and gas industry!” ---Gabriel, N.

3)    Divine Restoration & Expansion!
   “Two years ago, my business and my life came under a very severe attack, which affected me seriously. I lost everything in my business. Somehow, God brought me here.
   In one of the services in the month of July 2009, a word came from the Bishop that there was somebody here that came for the first time. He said if the person made this his Church and within one year if God didn’t turn his life around, the person should go.
   I got home, called my wife and told her that this is our new church. I want to say to the glory of God, that exactly a year, I have not just got my business restored, but I moved from using ordinary machines to industrial automated machines.
   Also, during the Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) in February this year, God led me into a training institution as an arm of my business. I gave seven people scholarships as a seed. God has blessed my business and the school is growing! I return all the glory to Him!” ---Felix, A.

1 comment:

  1. This it the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Praise God

    ReplyDelete