Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Miracle Job and Fruit of The Womb



“My wife and I joined this Commission last year during Shiloh and we believed God for the fruit of the womb and a miracle job.
After I attended the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI), I dedicated my house for Winners’ Satellite Fellowship (WSF).  One Sunday morning, the Holy Spirit said, ‘my son, can you read Psalms 121 for 21 times?’ I said, ‘this is not possible, I can’t do that,’ and I ignored the voice.  The voice came again the second time, but I ignored it.
The third time, the voice came strongly, He said, ‘read it and see what I will do.’ Then, I decided to obey. That day, I got a call from the Managing Director (MD) of an organization, and he told me to bring my Curriculum Vitae (CV) to his office.
Today, I have a job and God has also blessed my family with the fruit of the womb. I give God all the glory!”  --- Henry, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment