Friday, July 5, 2013

Testimonies: Acts Of A Mighty God In Winners Chapel - Part III



        Winners’ Chapel International Inc.
Winners Satellite Fellowship
Saturday 20th July, 2013

1)    Business Stagnation Over!
   “I have an engineering firm, and things were not moving the way they ought to move.  When I joined this Commission in 2005, my wife took a step by attending the Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) February Special. 
   When she came back, she told me that she had seen what I had not seen in my life. She added that we needed to take a practical step. This made me to go through the contents of her WOFBI notes, and I discovered that she had truly seen what I had not seen.
   The following month, two of us came to the Bible School together, and the destiny of our family opened up. Immediately after the programme, I came to WOFBI again for the Leadership Certificate Course (LCC). 
   By the special grace of God, immediately I started the programme, heaven opened up in my business to the tune of millions! All my mockers went into hiding! 
   By the special grace of God, some multinationals called for my attention.  Even when they posed some questions at me, I relied on the Holy Ghost, Who came to my aid with the right answers! Today, I am into petroleum products business. Second, I am also into properties business with the name, Restoration Winner Properties Nigeria Limited! I give God all the glory!” --- Bayo, O.

2)    Marital Stagnation Destroyed & Four Married Same Year!
   “In 2011, I came to Shiloh to pray concerning my children’s wedding.
We went for introduction of one of my children, but the in-laws to be refused to pick a wedding date; so I told God, ‘This one must be married.’
    After Shiloh 2011, God surprised me with commotion of weddings.  On May 26, one of my children got married. In October, another one got married and by November, yet another one got married. In December 2012, every member of our family gathered again for the fourth wedding in the same year!
   Also, many years ago, the devil threatened to kill our last child, who is also our only daughter, while she was pregnant. My husband had to fast for 91 days, reading Psalm 91, 91 times a day. God stepped in and miraculously rescued our daughter! I give God all the glory for everything He has done for us!” --- Clara, R. S.
3)    Four-Year Career Stagnation Terminated!
   “I joined this Commission in January 2010, by divine guidance. I was stagnated in my career for four years.  During Shiloh 2012, the Bishop declared this year as our Next Levels year. I believed it and keyed into all the prophetic instructions.
   On April 14, the promotion list was released in my place of employment, but my name was not included. Immediately, I fervently keyed into the Prayer Reach Project. I started going out and reaching out to souls, bringing in my harvests and praising God at mid-night.  The Holy Spirit said to me one night, ‘Remain joyful and keep celebrating God.’
   On Wednesday, during the Midweek Communion Service, I prayed like never before concerning my promotion. By the evening of the following night, my Next Levels promotion was released, which came as a surprise to everyone in my office, including me! Indeed, Next Levels is a reality and Double Portion is a walk over!”--- Iheoma, P.

No comments:

Post a Comment