Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - God Has Raised Us Financially



   “I joined this Commission since 1999. At Shiloh 2003, the Bishop espoused us to Jesus. I made a sacrificial offering at that time with N10,000.00. Right there, the Lord spoke to me, ‘My son, take a stand for Me, no matter how foolish, no matter how hopeless and no matter how promising, it may appear. I AM going to glorify myself in it.’
   Today, with N9,000 as at that time, we generated over N5 million naira within the first five years.
  After that, we had a trial then in 2009. After the 21 days of prayer and fasting, we got a new office. Eventually, there were no goods in that shop.
   However, during one of the services, the Bishop declared that responsibility is the price for greatness. It hit me! Within the last three years, we had a turn-over of N100,000,000.00 million.
   In 2009, we paid over half a million for kingdom investment. In 2010, we paid over N1.5 million for kingdom investment! In 2011, the Lord was too faithful! God has raised us financially! I give Him all the glory!”    --- Wealth, E.

No comments:

Post a Comment