Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Manhood Restored



“I was beaten, battered and buffeted by the devil. It all started sometime last year. I started noticing all sorts of negative occurrences around me, such as accidents, financial stagnation. But what baffled me the most was that I noticed birds, wall geckos, lizards and spiders hovering around wherever I was. I started feeling pains all over my body and fell sick. I lost my manhood to ignorance during these occurrences. I was frustrated and almost gave in to depression.
One day, I was lying on the couch, and it was as though the Bishop was preaching to me. I heard him say, ‘Lie down there, till everybody will leave you and go.’ He kept repeating this, and something sprang up within me. I immediately recollected one of the Bishop’s teachings, where he told the story of the sheep-lion, that until you discover your place in Christ, you’ll remain a prey in the hands of the persecutors. I said to myself, ‘I have a Father.’ I then turned back to God and gave my life to Christ.
I attended the WOFBI March Special BCC programme. During my first week at WOFBI, to the glory of God, all the monitoring spirits disappeared! In my second week, one of the lecturers was teaching and said something about creation. He backed up what he was saying with the scripture in Hebrews 11:3, that the world was framed through faith; that things which are seen were not made from things which do appear. I instantly felt a sensation from my head to my toes, and behold, my manhood was restored!”
- Oluwafemi, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment