Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Lawful Captive Delivered


For over 10 years I have been afflicted with terrible and acute stomach ache as something has been walking inside my stomach and when it starts I would be rolling on the floor. Doctors in London and America could not diagnose my situation. When the 21 days prayer and fasting started this year, I targeted the end of this affliction which has left me seriously emaciated. On Tuesday the 17th of January 2012, I took the communion and by 3am I woke up to pray according to Papa’s instruction and after 10 minutes felt like going to the toilet only to discover that something was coming out of my private part. I pulled it out and saw that it was a big dead rat. I went back to pray again and felt the same toilet press and for the second time pulled out another big dead rat and immediately life returned back to me and the stomach pains ended. That same morning, my daughter in Lagos also called to say that after her morning prayers, she opened her door only to find two big dead rats lying side by side by her corridor, Praise the Lord! ….Mrs Victoria Achiarakwe – Portharcourt - Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment