Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - I Got Three Job Offers



   “I am a pioneer graduate of the Covenant University.  Before we graduated from the university, the bishop laid hands on us all and he said we won’t be jobless.
    After I completed the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) scheme, I got a job at the first place I stepped in for a job! After some time, I quit and I got another job. It wasn’t long since I left the place that got another job, because I was not satisfied. That was how God finally gave me the kind of job that I wanted. 
   Last year, the Holy Spirit led me to resign from that job for a better one. So, I resigned.
   After I resigned, I was jobless for a year. People started mocking and blaming me for resigning at a time that economic depression was excruciating. However, I wasn’t disturbed; I kept believing God. 
   Last month, when the bishop was to mark his birthday, I told God to give me a birthday present, and that He should confirm the word of the bishop in my life. He did it! 
That same day, I got three job offers!  One came in the morning through a phone call. The second offer came through a text message, while the third one came in the evening when I went to check my e-mail. So, I thank God for the miracle jobs!”
---Agnes, E.

No comments:

Post a Comment