Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - I Got A Contract of One Billion



 “A week to Shiloh 2012, the Bishop announced that we should bring our Shiloh sacrifice to Shiloh. When I got home, I started praying and asking God what I would give to Him. I looked around and the only thing that was valuable was the fridge in my bedroom. I planned to go back home on Saturday to bring the fridge as my Shiloh sacrifice.
     On Friday, the Bishop ministered on The Spirit Of Giving. Right there where I sat, the Holy Spirit said to me, ‘I will not take the fridge.’ I said, ‘I do not have any other thing to give to You. That is the only thing that is valuable in my house.’ 
    Earlier, on Tuesday, my uncle called me from Canada, that he was sending me some money to buy Christmas clothes for my children and food items. On Wednesday, my husband transferred the money to my account. Then the Holy Spirit said, ‘I want that money.’ My legs started shaking and I said, ‘That is all I have.’
   Then, the Bishop said, ‘If God is making a demand on you, then He is ready to take you to the next level.’ So, I said, ‘Holy Spirit, I will give you the money.’ Then He said, ‘Including what is in your purse.’      
    I withdrew all the money, packaged it and dropped it as my Shiloh sacrifice. Then, the Bishop said, ‘Seven days from now, your sacrifice will answer for you.’ After that sacrifice, I got a contract of N1 billion! I give all glory to God!”  --- Sis. Joan, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment