Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - INDEED GOD OF VENGEANCE HAS VISITED MY ENEMIES CAMP



Praise the Lord! All my life has been life of struggles and difficulty. A man in my family sworn that no one raises his head. My sister died because of an inflicted disease, within two weeks her twins died at a go. About four months later my senior brother’s wife died because the strong man in the family requested from her friendship and she refused. Ever since then, whenever she gets pregnant, she loses it. This happened three consecutive times. The omen has been ravaging everyone’s destiny.
I decided to travel to my hometown by divine direction. Right there my uncle’s wife told me that the same strong man said no man in my family will surpass him even in his poverty state including me. I have done all I could to rise to no avail; but thank God for this 21 days prayer and fasting. The Bishop said we should observe our prayers day and night. Brethren, thank God for the grace of God, every midnight I and my wife cried to God with all our heart using the word of God as basis to our prayers.
On the third day of this prayer and fasting precisely on Wednesday midweek service, after the Bishop led us in prayer; he said we will hear news. On getting home that night, after a while my phone rang and the new is that the tormentor that sat on everyone’s destiny was dead.  I return the glory to God.
-         Philips O. Chukwu - Canaanland, Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment