Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - I Came Out Unhurt



“In the morning I got up after my prayers, took the communion and left for my mother’s house. On my way back I boarded a bus from Iyana Iba to Iyana Ipaja.  As I was about entering the bus, the Holy Spirit told me, ‘Don’t sit at the back.’ I obeyed, and on our way, the bus’s brake failed and we had a head-on collision with another bus, causing the bus I was in to somersault about three times. 
When the accident was in progress, what came to my mind was that I would not die but live to declare the glory of God. I remembered that this year is my year of dominion, and that I had dominion over death. So, I kept declaring to myself that I shall not die, but live. When the vehicle stopped, the woman that sat where the Holy Spirit had instructed me not to sit died instantly. There were many casualties. When I came out through the window, people were asking if I was in the accident, as I came out unhurt.”
- Akinleye, O.

No comments:

Post a Comment