Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Dead Back To Life



“On May 26, after my family’s morning devotion, my husband left for the first service. My children and I were about leaving for the second service, when my son called out that I should hold his neck.
I rushed to grab him but before I knew it, he was dead.  I anointed and gave him the Communion, yet, nothing happened.  I asked my daughter to open the gate so I could call out to our neighbours.
They too tried everything they could to no avail. At about 6:30 am, he was confirmed dead. We took him in, awaiting the return of my husband. I started declaring that the God of this Commission will not fail me. I said, ‘God, if you are the God of Bishop David Oyedepo, and you are the One who called him, my son must come back to life.’
Then, I called my son forth and he came back to life. When he awoke, blood was flowing from his mouth, so he was rushed to the hospital. Few minutes later, he gave up again.
The doctors opened his mouth with a spoon while I anointed and prayed for him. The doctors confirmed him dead but the God of Oyedepo brought him back to life. Today, he is alive and well. I give God all the glory!”
--- Stella, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment