Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Delivered Without Caesarean



“While I was pregnant last year, the doctors detected that the baby was not kicking. I was told to go for a scan, which showed that the baby was dead.
I came to Canaan Land and gave my scan result to the pastors at Faith Clinic. I also prayed believing God that I was not carrying a dead child in my womb.  The next day, I went back for another scan and the result confirmed that my baby was sound. I got back to the hospital and the doctors were surprised.
Also, the doctors said that I was going to deliver through Caesarean Section (CS), but I rejected it. When I went into labour, I was placed on oxygen because my baby had stopped kicking again. I brought out the anointing oil and the mantle. I anointed my stomach and placed the mantle on it, declaring that my baby must live and the baby started kicking.
During labour, the child was not forthcoming, so I was prepared for CS. But while waiting for the doctor, I delivered my baby.
Also, for more than a year, my first child had been sick. We frequent the hospital because of her health. The Zonal Pastor prayed for her and since then, she had not been to the hospital. Today, she is healthy. I give God all the glory!”  --- Rosaline, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment