Friday, July 5, 2013

Testimonies: Acts Of A Mighty God In Winners Chapel - Part II



         Winners’ Chapel International Inc.
Winners Satellite Fellowship
Saturday 13th July, 2013
1)     Business Breakthrough Indeed!
   “I had been asking God when it would be my turn to share my testimony. This was because I had been watching others sharing theirs on this altar.    During Shiloh 2006, God told me specifically to give Him a sacrificial offering. Usually in the past, it was my husband that paid Shiloh sacrifice for everybody in our house. But this time around, God said I should give Him personally; so I did.
   After some months, God gave me an idea to go into Kunu drinks. (Kunu is a popular drink consumed throughout Nigeria, mostly in the north. It is usually made from a grain such as millet). Initially, I was wondering how much gain I could make from this business.
   When I told my husband about the idea God gave me, he asked me if I was moving forward or backward.  I replied that I was going forward.    Today, to the glory of God, after three months precisely, my husband said that of a truth I heard from God! I made big money from the Kunu business!   When the business clocked one year, I asked God about the next thing to do with the profit I realized so far. He said I should start a restaurant business. I obeyed and I started with a shop. As I started, I told God to take me to another level.
   Today, I have double shops for that business. Not only that, before now we were into farming business, which had been down for so long. Right now, the farming business has been revamped! Everything in my home is turned around! I give God all the glory!”-Favour, A.
2)     Miracle Job!
   “I completed the National Youth Corps Scheme (NYSC) in July 2009. Since then, I had been trusting God for a good job.    Immediately after the NYSC, I submitted my Curriculum Vitae (CV) to a consulting firm, and nothing happened. I joined this Commission in January this year. I partook of the 21 days fasting and prayer declared by the Bishop. Also, I went to the Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI), and God laid it in my heart to sow my laptop and my phone as seeds, which I did. 
   Last Thursday I received a call to come for an interview. I attended the interview, which was very long. Among the people that were interviewed, I was the smallest and the least qualified.
    But on that same day, I was asked to come back at 3:00 p.m. On getting back to the Human Resources Department, I received my letter of appointment with a car attached to the job!” --- Olusegun, F. A.

3)     Million Naira Realm & Miracle House!
   “Before now, I used to be known as having PhD in stagnancy in business. Three years ago, I contacted this Ministry. I delightfully and diligently keyed into every instruction and prophetic declarations from the Bishop.      I used to hear about tithing but I had never done it before. At one of the Sunday services, the Bishop said, ‘This Church is what it is today through corporate tithing.’ Then I decided and ensured that in my crumbling business then, we paid tithe on every sale made. We did it as a way of handing over the business to God.  Within a short time, my business came back to life. As God would have it, towards the end of last year, on my way to Ikeja, the Spirit of the Lord said there was something He wanted me to do for Him at the Winners Satellite Fellowship (WSF).
   On getting there, I did exactly as I was instructed. Since that day, I was established in the million realm permanently. There has never been any day we don’t make sales of more than a million naira. 
    Also, the Bishop had always prophesied about miracle houses. Most times, he did so pointing towards my direction. I started wondering how I would own a house.
   In February this year, I called my District Pastor. He came and prayed on my land which I already have. In March, we started the building construction. To the glory of God, today, the storey building is at the finishing stage, with no shortage in our business money.
    God built that house, proving that obedience to tithe has rewards attached to it! I want thank God for His faithfulness!” --- Oscar, I.

No comments:

Post a Comment