Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Healed From Blood Cancer - LYMPHOMA



Kingdom Mysteries Work; They Are No Mere Stories!
“Between 2010 and January 2013, I've spent almost 75% of ample time in the hospital. I was diagnosed of full “BLOOD CANCER" precisely LYMPHOMA. I went through crazy chemotherapy treatments in 2011 to clear the cancer cells from my body. I was almost dead on the hospital bed after a strong dose of two days chemotherapy, four days full body radiation with bone marrow transplant days before I got healed.
On that indelible day, I was lying down lifeless in an unexplainable anguish on my hospital bed with my laptop turned to the David Oyedepo's program. Throughout that day, all I was hearing was daddy Oyedepo's voice which gave me some energy to rise from the bed and follow his directions as to get a bowl of water to do the 'feet washing' Anti, my words can't really explain into details how much pain I was having that day but I was desperate for the healing and to Glory of God, I was completely delivered through the man of God.
During the feet washing exercise, I had my feet into the bowl of water but I couldn't bend down to wash the feet with my hands. All I did was rubbing and scrubbing one foot with the other and responding to baba's prayer by saying amen, amen, amen till the end. I fell asleep with my feet inside the bowl for about 20minutes immediately after the feet washing prayer and when I woke up, I felt a tremendous change in my whole body, the way I've never ever felt before. All my pains went away, I felt real peace of joy in me, and my legs became lighter which I never even knew they were even heavy before then. The most amazing of all the signs were that the colour of the water in bowl was I washed my feet had completely changed to a palm wine-like colour. Right and right there I knew God has rescued me. I was very happy and began to worship in numerous choruses till daybreak. I finally got my healing Precisely January, 11th 2013. This happens to be my 10th year wedding anniversary.
- Bidemi –Houston, TX, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment