Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Blessed with Children



“We got married in 2002, and the devil said, ‘let me see how you will have your children.’  I told him that he had lost the battle because of the Commission I belonged to.
In one of the Breakthrough Services, the Bishop told expectant mothers to lay their stomach on the ground. I did it on behalf of my wife who was in Ilorin then. That same month, she took in and brought forth David.
In 2011, when the Bishop declared seven weeks of ingathering, we dived into it as a family. That period, my wife took in again and delivered Isaac, after seven years. Then, I told my wife that we knew how to get our blessings cheaply, the devil would not reproach us anymore.
Also in 2012, we engaged in soul winning and my wife conceived again and brought forth Love. I give God all the glory!”  ---Eze, C. I.

No comments:

Post a Comment