Thursday, July 11, 2013

Testimony - Dead Boy Brought Back To Life



Last Sunday June 24th 2012, we were sitting outside the house in the late evening when a car veered off the road and knocked down my son and the car zoomed off. We took my son to four different hospitals where he was rejected because they confirmed that he was already dead. I refused all their reports because Papa has told us that we will not bury any of our children this year. I reminded God of His word through his servant.

I continued to declare all the prophetic words for this year and his promises in the scriptures. Finally we went to the Central hospital and by this time it was 12 midnight. I did not even know the woman that was carrying us about with her car yet she stayed with us.

At the Central hospital, the doctor confirmed again that my son was dead and he told me to lose my wrapper so they can use it to cover the dead boy. I asked the doctor, whose report shall I believe? I told him I chose to believe the report of the living God of Winners; I refuse to bury my son. I called on the God of Winners to arise and bring my son back to life.  
[
Brethren, by the dawning of the morning, my son sneezed, passed out hot excreta and came by to life. Here I am this morning with the boy. To God alone be all the glory.
Sister Harmony Ariga Winner

No comments:

Post a Comment